We would like to introduce and already started to sell new type steel sheets covered by aluminum – zinc alloy.
This is excellent material for roof cladding, also for covering facades and ceilings. This product is called in the market SUPERGALUM®.
Some information about SUPERGALUM®:
- composition of the alloy: steel covered with aluminum 55%, zinc 43.5% and silicon 5%;
- service term 3 – 6 times longer as compared with ordinary galvanized sheets;
- high corrosion resistance was obtained by adding aluminum to the alloy;
- high sun heat reflection coefficient (up to 75% if galvanized only 30%);
- temperature resistance up to 315o C;
- 20 years manufacturer’s warranty;
- attractive external appearance – silver shade.